Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beginnings

I love these quotes by Joseph Campbell and they are really the inspiration for my blog.  Come along with me as I follow my bliss....


"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls." ~ Joseph Campbell

"If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in your field of bliss, and they open doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be." ~ Joseph Campbell




Welcome to my little corner of the world!  This is my first attempt at blogging, so bear with me!  I will be sharing some of the things that are near and dear to my heart....reading, travel, cooking, decorating, gardening, favorite books and movies, art and crafts, health and nutrition, and things related to personal growth.

As my children are getting older and getting ready to leave the nest, I'm finding my way in this new stage of my life.  It's a bittersweet time but I'm excited to have the time to pursue some of the projects that I have been wanting to accomplish but just never had the time to do.

My Mom's diagnosis of cancer has been a huge wake-up call to me! It has made me more aware of what I put into and on my body and the kind of thoughts that occupy my mind every day. We are exposed to countless toxins in our world today...toxic emotions, chemicals, pesticides...in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the products we put on our bodies, and negative people. I try to share positive and uplifting thoughts and pictures, healthy nutrition, and non-toxic cleaning products and cosmetics on my blog for this reason. It's just my small way of cleaning up my world. Hope it helps :)

So sit back, relax, and come along on this journey with me as I follow my bliss....I'm glad you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment