Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Book Nook



"You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people." Zig Ziglar

One of my intentions for this year is to do more of the things that bring me joy. One of my favorite things of all is to immerse myself in a good book! I love being a life-long learner and enjoy reading both fiction and non-fiction books. I especially enjoy reading self-help books and books about health and nutrition, as those are the things that I am passionate about. One of my favorite publishing companies is Hay House and I just found out that they have a free program where you can register to review books for them. How cool is that? You get to read books and review them for free!

I just sent in my application to join Book Nook and I  can't wait to receive my first book to review!

You can read more about this awesome program at the following link: http://www.hayhousebooknook.com/

I'll keep you posted on the Book Nook program...in the meantime I'm off to read one of the books that I downloaded from my library through Overdrive Media. http://omc.overdrive.com/.  I really love the Overdrive Media app! I can read or listen to eBooks and audiobooks from my library on my iPad, iPhone, Kindle, or computer.

"The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books." ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment